Madhuri tagged me with this, and following her lines, here are my list of 8s. This is the first time that I am playing the tagged game, and i hope to have fun.
8 things that I am passionate about:
1. Family and Relationships
3. Principles and values
4. Taking care of elders.
5. Birds, I just love them
6. Kitten, Puppies and Horses
7. Experimenting with cooking
8 things I want to do before I die:
I don’t think there is anything else I want to do before I die, except travelling.
8 places I want to visit before I die:
1. Shirdi coz the plan’s been postponing forever… i don’t know when Baba wants to give me His darshan.
2. Ooty again… Have fond memories there
3. Sao Paulo, Brazil … where my Didi n Jiju live
(That will be all… time to get real)
8 things I often say:
2. That’s not the point… (Really Madhuri, this is coincidence)
5. May God give peace to all (When I am very very frustrated with someone)
6. Oh Goddddddd!!
8 books I’ve read recently:
1. This far from Paradise by Philip Shelby
2. Robin Sharma’s Family Wisdom
3. Robin Sharma’s Who will cry when you die?
4. No Trespassing by Sondra Stanford
5. Readers Digest
6. Interior Design Magazines when I was doing a certificate course in ID a few months ago.
7. The Cheiro Book of Fate and Fortune
8. DK’s Ultimate Visual Dictionary
8 songs I can listen to over and over:
1. Aaja re aa zara (Hindi oldie)
2. Pukarta Chala Hoon Main
3. No face No name No number by Modern Talking
4. Jal Jal ke dhuan by Sonu Nigam
5. Ek Uncha Lamba Kad in Welcome
6. June Pothe – Neevalle Neevalle (Telugu)
7. Yeh Veeraniyaan – Namaste London
8. Karoon kya by Qazi Rooprekha
8 favourite movies of mine:
1. Namaste London
2. Singh is King
3. Hum Apke Hain Kaun
4. Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge
5. Dil to pagal hai
6. Chhaya (1960s starring Sunil Dutt and Nutan)
7. I like to watch all 70s movies of Joy Mukherjee and Shammi Kapoor like Shagird, Love in Tokyo, Kashmir ki kali etc… cannot separate these.
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. My honesty
2. My problem-solving capabilities….(one of my frnds calls me Madam Psychologist)
3. I don’t usually say ‘no’ to friends when they ask for help… except due to my own family reasons.
4. I am a great listener… I can listen to friends for hours together without interrupting.
5. I am an encouraging person…
6. I urge my friends to take and own the major decisions of their lives themselves, even if they ask me for advice.
7. I can keep secrets better than everybody else… Secrets have only one way to go : that’s into my mind, and then to be forgotten.
8. I believe in “forever friends” and even if I am not in touch with my friends for any number of years, I am capable of bringing back the same depth of friendship when we meet.
I think that’s all ….So these were my list of 8s. I had a lot of fun listing them all up. Thank You, Madhuri for tagging me.
© Punam J R., all rights reserved.