Yayyyyy I’ve been tagged by Tanvi Nimkar of “My World’s One Big Dream”
1.What is your current obsession?
A new day, a new life
2. What are you wearing today?
Blue Punjabi dress
3. What’s for dinner?
Dosas with Sambhar and Chutney (Anyone??)
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
Hmm.. My playlist is on the sidebar. Current fave is Viraaniyaan from Namaste London.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Tanvi is a very nice blogger with a good heart. She’s an emotional person. Her writing reflects a lot about life, friendship, separation and love. I esp like her poems on love.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Doesn’t matter where, as long as there’s somebody close to the heart to share it with. What’s all the riches in the world and a lonely heart? Nothing.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Skirts and tops.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Hmmm… … … … … …
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Nothing in particular although I want to learn how to write Sindhi script. I left that half-way.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
“Live and help live”
“In my soul, I want to be free.”
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. How long do you spend reading books?
Depends.. I go through these book-worm phases once in a while.. otherwise i mostly read for a while before sleeping.
15. What is your dream job?
Editor for a magazine
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
I read anything. Readers Digest has been a constant read for a lot of years.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I would just keep them aside until I need them.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Hmm.. bermudas.. can’t stand them
And.. Kurtis that are neither short nor long.. they don’t look western, they don’t look Indian.. so I go for either topper-length or buy a punjabi dress. Annnd.. I don’t like long kurtis on jeans.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
mmm.. have always kept it longg.. and I’ve never felt the courage to get a fringe.. although I’d love to try that someday.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Sip my cup of tea.
22. What are your favorite movies?
This is a cliched answer, but I can’t help it: Vivaah, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Namaste London
23.How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
24. What inspires you?
Strength, wisdom, honesty.
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Foundation, compact, lipstick and mascara for a party
And the simple compact n light lipstick look for a regular outing.
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Hmm.. never faced this situation. I choose easily. And and and,,, I have no problems repeating my dresses.
27. Coffee or tea?
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I am a mess.. I cry and end up with puffy eyes and a terrible face. 🙂
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Quite a few.. My bloglist is very very lonng. 🙂
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
32. Favorite Season?
Rainy season! Woww!… (I’m keeping ur answer, Tanvi) I love getting drenched in the rain and the saundhi mehek of rains on dry earth is wahhhhhhhhhhhh .. nasha hai us mehek mein.
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
I’m a good cook, Tanvi. Anything you say.. your heart’s wish. 🙂
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
IGNORE but I never forget.
35. What are you afraid of the most?
A lot of things: separation, love, strangers, roothna manana (I can’t do that..), losing someone I love, I am a scared little creature in many ways.
36:What brings a smile on your face instantly?
37: What is life for you?
Life for me is GRATITUDE to be alive.
38. What do you love to do when it is drizzling?
Obviously, get drenched.. if I can’t do that… I’d lovve to go on a long drive in the rain… if I can’t do that either, just listen to the splish-splash and enjoy the moment.
39: What do you do when you are excited, nervous and both?
I get a bout of the Restless Leg Syndrome. Or Fiddling Fingers Syndrome. 🙂 he he he
40. My Question: Given a choice, if you were to be born as somebody else, whose life would you want to live?
I would love to pass on the tag and award to my blogger friends who have taken the time to visit me and read my rantings. I appreciate your visits and thank you for all your support.
Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
And here’s another award for me.. from Olivia, my newest friend on the Blogosphere. Thanks dear Olivia.