1. Wear shirt that says “Life”. Hand out lemons on street corner.
2. Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.
3. Go into a crowded elevator and say, “I bet you’re all wondering why I gathered you here,” with a straight face.
4. Buy a horse, name it “Oscar Takes The Lead,” enter it in horse races.
5. Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say,”Help! I’ve been turned into a parrot!”
6. Stare at another passenger in the lift for a while, with an :O expression, then scream in horror, “He is the ONE!!!” and back away slowly, cowering in fright.
7. While in the lift, shout “DING” at each floor. Use nasal voice for effect.
8. Drop a pen. Wait until someone reaches out to pick it up.. the moment he/she touches it, scream, “THAT’S MINE!!!!” in an accusing tone.
9. Buy a sword. Name it kindness. Kill people who annoy/anger you with kindness.
10. Bring a Glad product to school and whenever someone gets mad at you, say, “Don’t get mad! Get Glad!” Then hold up the Glad product.
11. Draw a smiley face on a piece of paper, and talk to it.
12. Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, “HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!”
13. Read the next to-do list and repeat if necessary. 🙂
1. Make a to-do list.
2. Strike off the first item in the list.
3. Realize you have already accomplished two things.
4. Reward yourself with a nap. (In progress)