Some days are just like dampness.
You don’t like it and wait for it to dry out completely.
We tend to have such days and during those days, nothing seems to inspire us.
What do I do on such days?
- Meditate: I like to listen to guided meditation, especially those that allow for paced breathing and progressive muscle relaxation.
- Read: Although my reading has stopped for quite some while, I have days when reading soothes me. I can not read more than 20-30 pages at a time.
- Cook: Cooking is a big destressor for me. I forget everything when I cook.
- Mobile Game: Some times, you just want to kill time without taxing your brain – without making it “think”. A simple mobile game does the trick!!
- Sleeeeeeeeeeep: Nothing beats sleep and I am sure each one of you (except insomniacs) will agree with me.
- Watch videos: Funny, inspirational, TED Talks, How To’s, you choose what works for you. How To’s work for me.
What works for you?