The first part of the book is a teaching style in which Khorshed Bhavnagri’s sons share with us how they died, how they went to the spirit world, and all the learnings that they received there. Written in a dialogue format, the two sons who passed away share their experiences of meeting the High Good Souls, and the reasons for communicating with human beings on earth – including their parents. The book is written by their mother Khorshed Bhavnagri who supposedly received the teachings from her sons via automatic writing. Here’s a quick recount on what they have shared:
- The spirit world has 7 realms, and each realm has 10 (counted from 0 to 9) stages. Each stage becomes better as it goes up. Realm 1 is supposed to be the closest to the earth and the darkest realm.
- Realms 1 to 3 are the lower dark realms with no hint of light / day. They are known as what we call Hell. Realm 4 is the in-between realm, akin to the earth; where there are both night and day. Here’s where the human soul is born and carries out its deeds / karmas, thus, paving its way to either go back to the lower realms or ascend up to the realms 4 and above. Realms 5, 6 and 7 make up Heaven, the most beautiful being the 7th plane.
- The concept of time in the lower and higher planes is different than that of Earth. Times moves very slowly in these planes.
- Every soul’s goal should be improvement over self (or self improvement) so that it can become better and better until it becomes the perfect being – one that can reach God.
- In the spirit world, souls become younger as they grow wise with enlightenment and learning.
- High Good Souls are souls that are the rulers of each realm. They permit souls to travel from one realm to another.
- Some people like to help everyone but helping evil people is wrong as you become party to the evil actions committed by such people. So, one must be very careful while helping others.
- While earth has all kinds of souls living together, spirit world segregates souls by keeping them separate in separate realms; good souls are on a different realm together and bad souls on another; and evil souls on yet another.
- Bad souls can be helped, if they repent – not to anyone else but to themselves. Repent with true intent.
- Motive is everything – what’s your motive behind your charity, your actions such as visiting temples, helping others? Are you feeding your ego?
- Bad souls stay together and continue to harm each other as is their nature. But the only way out of this misery of lower levels is to seek genuine repentance and a true call for help. The minute a bad soul is ready to repent, good souls from the higher planes come down to help the soul on its journey of enlightenment.
- What you sow, so shall you reap is true; however, the reaping happens because of one’s own subconscious mind which knows the sins it has committed – and not by God as is believed by many.
- God wants each soul that is living on earth to help others facing difficulties – and more than that, to help evil people back on the righteous path.
- Purpose of rebirth of a soul is three-fold:
- To protect & help loved ones
- To finish karmas left over from previous lives – purifying the soul so that it can rise to a higher level (planes / realms)
- To progress spiritually by taking part in its spiritual mission
- It’s a myth that departed souls should not be contacted. In fact, departed souls are always looking after their loved ones, and they keep trying to communicate with the loved ones to guide them through their journey in life on Earth, to help them understand friends from foes and to ease their pain. Departed souls who were very closely and deeply connected with their loved ones when alive, tend to get affected by their emotions in the spirit world as well. That’s why they wish to ease their pain on earth.
- If one has the ability or skill to communicate with departed souls, it is a great thing and it should be developed to help others. Good spirit world beings are always on lookout for people on earth who can communicate with them so that they can pass on messages to their loved ones.
- Most souls on earth have taken rebirth 100 to 2000 (two thousand) times, and many of them have been on the lower realms.
- It is true that evil souls could possess physical mind – but it is also true that this happens if and only if you yourself are innately evil. If you are a good person and try to communicate with good spirits, you will receive helpful messages from them.
- It is advised that one must never attempt automatic writing on their own without a protective link from an experienced and already-linked person. It could turn dangerous as evil spirits could be attracted.
Part 2 of the book unfolds as a series of questions and answers. Most of these are probably questions that many of us would have thought about at least once in our lives.. such as
- Why do we suffer so much in spite of leading a good life?
- Why should we pay for something that we did in some other life and we don’t even remember it now?
- and the like
All in all, the book is definitely convincing and I wouldn’t say I don’t believe in it; however, there are still persisting questions in my head that remain unanswered.
If you would like to explore it yourself, here’s the link: