First published in 6th August 2013.
Updated 11 May 2019 (Not bad … good progress made).
Take a walk in the woods. Definitely not alone. Learn car driving.
- Buy a car.
- Learn horse riding
- Buy a home on the beachside with a beautiful view of the seashore.
a pet.lots of pets – a dog, 2 cats and some birds
- At least one vacation abroad per year.
- At least one small holiday within the country per year. *YES, that means two holidays*
Invest in a flat. Touch at least one life.
- Understand what my heart wants. Sometimes it wants to fly. Sometimes it wants to hide. Not sure yet.
Inspire people around me. Make a difference in someone’s life. I believe I have. Make new friends. Give thanks everyday.
- Visit the Golden Temple.
Visit Ajmer Shareef Dargah.
- Visit Haji Ali.
- Take women’s empowerment awareness programs in schools.
Visit a pub
- Adopt a baby girl.
- Give an inspiring speech for a cause.
- Complete my unfinished book.
Buy a knee-length evening dres s and actually wear it.
- Star in an advertisement.
- Visit a vineyard and take pictures of grapes hanging on the vines.
Have to do ‘visarjan’ of some old things, old memories in yellow and blue.
- Visit Rome.
- Visit Paris.
- Visit Switzerland.
- Visit Greece
That’s all for now.
Shall keep adding to this list.